- Senior student, on track to graduate in May of 2019 from an accredited Veterinary College
- Applicant is a Nebraska Resident, and graduate of a Nebraska High School
- Applicant has a cumulative professional school GPA of 3.0 or greater
- Applicant has accepted a contract or has a contract pending with a Nebraska practice that is either a food animal practice or mixed animal practice that is predominantly food animal.
- The job description must stipulate that the applicant will primarily be practicing food animal medicine and surgery.
1. Applicant must print, and then complete the letter of intent, date, sign and mail it to:
NVMA Centennial Scholarship Foundation, Inc,
PO Box 296
Alliance, NE 69301
Letter must be postmarked no later than March 4, 2019
Click for a downloadable letter of intent
2. Employer must write a letter certifying applicant’s employment and verify that the practice profile is predominantly large animal. Letter to be mailed to the Foundation at the above address. Click for downloadable employment verification letter
3. The student must complete the online application form and submit it electronically no later than March 4, 2019. (If the student applied for a NCSF scholarship in October of 2018 that form may be used, although the student may wish to update that application or to simply submit a new one) Click to access application form
4. The application form requires three references to complete online recommendation forms. Click to access recommendation form
Recipients will be selected by the Foundation’s Scholarship Committee