1. Select quantity of appropriate tickets under heading Ticket Name below. Choose either Full Conference or a one-day ticket. If you have a promotional code to activate discount pricing, enter the promotional code at the link immediately below the ticket listings. Then register by clicking on Purchase Tickets.
2. Book your room at the ACCOMMODATIONS tab.
3. Get meal tickets and RSVP for social events at the MEALS/EVENT RSVPs tab.
Exhibitors and sponsors, go to the EXHIBITORS/SPONSORS tab.
Find the complete schedule including CE sessions under SCHEDULE tab.
TECHNICIANS NOTE: TECHNICIAN SESSION CPR for the Veterinary Team on Friday, January 26, is limited to 20 participants for the 8 a.m.-Noon session and 20 participants for the 1 p.m.-5 p.m. session. In addition to registering for the conference, please also RSVP FOR FRIDAY AM or FRIDAY PM on a first-come basis under Ticket Name below. Disregard "Attendee #2" designation on order summary form. Tickets will remain open until all seats are filled.
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 24
6 p.m. -- Welcome Reception
7 p.m. -- Centennial Scholarship Foundation Meeting
9 p.m. -- CE Committee Meeting
THURSDAY, JANUARY 25
7 a.m. -- Legislation Committee Meeting
8 a.m. - 5 p.m. -- CE Sessions:
- 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Small Animal -- Kelly A. St. Denis, DVM, MSc, ABVP | TOPIC: Feline Medicine
- 8 a.m. - 10 a.m. Large Animal -- Jeff Ondrak, DVM, MS | TOPIC: Bull Fertility
- 10:30 a.m. - Noon and 2 p.m. - 5 p.m. Large Animal -- Calvin W. Booker, DVM, MVetSc | TOPICS: Practical Application of Epidemiology in Feedlots and Calf Grower Operations, Lifetime Wellness and Real-Time 365 Monitoring in Animal Production, Decision-Making in Cattle Production, Treatment Protocols.
Noon -- Business Luncheon
5 p.m. -- President’s Reception
6 p.m. -- Banquet, Awards Program and Centennial Scholarship Foundation Auction
9 p.m. -- Entertainment: Joan Wells, Trick Roper
FRIDAY, JANUARY 26
7 a.m. -- University Liaison Committee
8 a.m. - 5 p.m. -- CE Sessions:
- 8 a.m. - Noon and 1 - 2:30 p.m. Small Animal -- Kelly A. St. Denis, DVM, MSc, ABVP | TOPIC: Feline Medicine
- 8 a.m. - Noon Large Animal -- Gerald L. Stokka, DVM, MS | TOPICS: Applied Vaccinology/Immunology, Health Assurance, Stewardship of Livestock and Food.
- 8 a.m. - Noon Technician -- Joshua Schlote, LVT | TOPIC: CPR for the Veterinary Team (Seating limited to 20: RSVP under Ticket Name below).
- 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. Technician -- Joshua Schlote, LVT | TOPIC: CPR for the Veterinary Team (Seating limited to 20: RSVP under Ticket Name below).
- 1 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. Large Animal -- Del Wilmot, DVM; Roger Dudley, DVM; Ross Baker | TOPICS: Animal Disease Traceability, Reportable Diseases, & Interstate or International movements
- 2:30 - 3 p.m. -- Break
- 3 p.m. - 4 p.m. -- Joint Session: Assistant Nebraska Attorney General Mindy L. Lester | TOPIC: Professional Health Licensure Mandatory Reporting
- 4 p.m. - 5 p.m. -- Joint Session: Kevin Borcher and Felicia Quintana-Zinn of the Nebraska Health Information Initiative, Inc. (NeHII) | TOPIC: Prescription Drug Monitoring Program Requirements for Veterinarians
- 5 p.m. - 6 p.m. -- Martha Elmore, DVM and Bill Stump, DVM, JD | TOPIC: Accreditation Module on Veterinary Feed Directives (VFD)
Noon -- Lunch
5:30 p.m. -- Alumni Reception: Meet the UNL Pre-Vet students who will be attending this event!
SATURDAY, JANUARY 27
A special block of NVMA Conference rooms is being held until January 5, 2018, at the Embassy Suites and nearby Courtyard by Marriott. Rates below are good if you book by January 5, 2018.
If you book online, the recommended browsers are Internet Explorer or Chrome. You might need to allow popups on your browser -- the online registration links below will open in popup windows.
Embassy Suites single/dbl $139
Courtyard by Marriott single/dbl $109
To Pay Online
If you prefer to pay all of your 2018 Annual Conference fees online, please use the links below:
Accommodations (use ACCOMMODATIONS tab)
Free Social Events
Help us get head counts for events by using this form: